Our company has been established
in 1918 by Nuri Leflef, started the production of shoe cream
and waxes with the same mentioned name in a small local shop
for many years. Today, the little shop in the old city downtown
where company first located still serves our customers as
a nostalgic sales office.
Since the beginning of 1980, our company continues its business
activities in the factory building with 4000 m2 indoor space,
located in Yenibosna-Cobançeşme, the industrial area of Istanbul.
For over 85 years, Nuri Leflef has been known as a well-reputed
and trusted brand by the consumers.
For the past twenty years, we developed our production range
with new investments, adopted new european technology and
became a popular brand by international markets as well. Today,
we export %50 of our production to Europe, Middle East and
Nuri Leflef, Leflef and Penguen are the copyrighted trademarks
of our company.